Q:I reached Fandom level 19 and only got 10 bonus points. WTF?!
Flipping The Block 20.Jul.2014 - ViggleLIVE Answers
+25 each, plus a few ads.
- 8 weeks
- at live auction
- bragging rights
- master bedroom
- 4 days
- in the condos
- House Crashers
- Shauna & Anicka
- city inspector
- furniture and decor
- pickup truck
- Scott McGillvray
- recycled materials
- Sunday, July 27th at 9/8c
Q:Dumb question- if I set up a fake Facebook account for WetPaint videos does the email address need to be the same as my Viggle Acct?
Sunday, July 20, 2014 - Bonus Point Shows
LET’S GO STREAKING!
NEW —-> Everyone: July 20 - August 10, 2014: Flipping The Block Streak - Everyone can earn +500 bonus for checking into the first four episodes of Flipping The Block on HGTV, Sundays at 9pm ET. Bonus awarded by August 19, 2014. Note: If the ViggleLIVE is a huge amount, we will be posting answers.
Everyone: Match 20 songs through Music. These bonus points do count toward your daily 6000 limit. Remember to save one spot until later in the evening, just in the case of an Insider Bonus.
Everyone: Earn more points by watching Wetpaint videos. You’re allowed 200 videos per day at +20 each (+4000 total), awarded immediately after watching the full video. (Check our help page for more on that.) These points do count toward your daily 6000 limit.
- Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part 1 - FX (until 10pm) #
- Real Housewives of New Jersey “Oh, Christmas Tre” (3X) - Bravo
- Big Brother (2X) - CBS +
- The Blind Side - ABC Family (until 11pm) #
- True Blood “Lost Cause” (5X) - HBO (DIRECTV Bonus) (True Blood Streak) Last Check-in
- Flipping The Block “Welcome To The Block” (10X) - HGTV (Flipping the Block Streak) +
- Cutthroat Kitchen “Welcome To The Jungle” (5X) - Food Network
- The Leftovers “B.J. and the A.C.” (15X) - HBO (DIRECTV Bonus) (The Leftovers Streak) (Summer Lovin’)
If this schedule changes in any way, this entry will be edited, and we will also tweet a notice.
- * - Play along with MyGuy for up to +1000.
- # - Answers to this movie are on our ViggleLive page.
- + - Play along with ViggleLive for bonus points.
- Use our hashtag #VTFandom on twitter to ask for & gain Fandom followers. You can also pop into our chat room to do the same.
- Use the hashtag #VTGCswap to find other users to swap gift cards with. We will facilitate the swap if you need us to. In that, both parties email links, challenge keys, etc to us, and we’ll email a new email to both parties with all the information.
Q:I am glad you received +825 in the ad bonanza...I did not (sigh). Instead, I received the +5 Bring it, Bring It, Bring It, Lottery. It sounds catchy 3 Bring Its and a Lottery but both make me feel like poor Inspector Clouseau's boss when he starts having the tics...(the Peter Sellers Inspector Clouseau). I was hoping you would have a gif that could adequately illustrate the low point night, The Dead Files fiasco and the ad disappointment I experienced...You are the King of Gifs...
Q:Just wanted to thank you 1 more time(last time I PROMISE) for letting us know about wetpaint vids. Ordered my shades last night. Though I know more about the show Pretty Little Liars than any 43 year old man should LOL
We only know that it’s on. We’ve never watched that silly show. (We’re 46, and 52 - zero interest in any liars, pretty or not. lol)
Q:Thank you notes (in Jimmy Fallon voice), Thank you Viggle for the two insider bonuses to bright clean the brown smelly schedule tonight, but to blueball and give 5pts instead of the 5x... now that just hurts :X
The Dead Points
Apparently we’re all getting +5 for The Dead Files bonus. Let’s wait it out until Monday. Obviously Viggle has heard about it, and knows about it at this point. We’d suggest holding off on emailing support (at least until later Monday), until we all hear something from ViggleSupport or otherwise. It’s a safe assumption they’ll issue an adjustment for anyone who did check-in.
Keep calm and Viggle on.
Edit: ViggleSupport did tweet that points would be issued within 30 days. We bet that’s a lot sooner, actually.
Q:What a crappy schedule. Viggle deserves a wedgie for this.
Q:Do you know how to lower one's total goal on Swagbucks? I used to have a goal of 100 and now it's 130 and I'm scared it might increase to 150, and I just don't have the time to do that esp. because surveys have become harder to qualify for. Can you help a brotha out?
Q:For some reason Viggle is listing Bad Teacher as coming on at 8 p.m. but the Directv guide has it coming on at 9 p.m. and 48 hours coming on at 8. Does Viggle recognize shows exclusively by time or show or both? Meaning should I check in to 48 hours and it will think it's Bad Teacher? Thanks!
Go with what is on our schedule. We mentioned to Viggle the other day about the time error, and it was never fixed. Obviously it’s 9pm ET.