Friday, July 12, 2013 - Bonus Point Shows
The schedule has a lot of bonus points available, so go get ‘em. The answers for The Shawshank Redemption are on our ViggleLive page. We don’t have the others (but maybe Andy can contribute). Use them as needed to stay checked in (eg: at 7pm, and the gap at 11pm ET).
Everyone: Tomorrow starts a new, short, Royal Baby Quest. The information is in the sidebar, and the reward is +200.
DirecTV users: There are two bonuses tonight in the 9pm hour. The Guitar Center Sessions is not part of a Streak or Quest, just a bonus check-in for you.
Non-DirecTV users: The 9pm hour is empty for you. Stay checked into the soccer game until 10pm ET. You can still play along with any of the ViggleLive movies during that time.
Everyone: There is a check-in that runs past midnight, and one that starts after midnight. There is a TIP & NOTE below to help with those.
- True Grit - FX (ViggleLive only; no check-in bonus) (until 9:30pm) +
- Chivas USA at Philadelphia Union - ESPN2 (until 10pm)
- Magic City - Starz (DirecTV Bonus ch 545) (Magic City Streak) +
- Guitar Center Sessions: Asking Alexandria - Audience (DirecTV bonus ch 101)
- Big Daddy - TBS (ViggleLive only; no check-in bonus) (until 11pm) +
- The Shawshank Redemption - AMC (ViggleLive only; no check-in bonus) (until 12am) +
- 72 Hours - TNT +
- Fashion Police - E! +
- Treehouse Master - Animal Planet
- 35 MINUTE GAP - Use a ViggleLive movie to check-in if needed
- The Late Show with David Letterman - CBS (see TIP 1)
- Late Night with Jimmy Fallon - NBC (see NOTE 1)
TIP 1: Per previous entries, The Late Show ends after 12am, which means if you let it run, the watch & bonus points will post toward Saturday’s tally. To avoid that, check into another show at 11:55pm ET that ends at 12am. The Late Show points will post toward today’s total, and the other 5 minutes will go toward Saturday.
NOTE 1: Late Night starts and ends after 12am ET, so those points will go toward Saturday’s total. It’s unavoidable, unless you just refuse to check into it. However, if you do check in, check your Points History in the morning, and calculate however many watch points you earned into your check-in schedule tomorrow. It’s pretty easy to wait an hour (or however long) to check in tomorrow to allow for that Late Night time.
If this schedule changes in anyway, this entry will be edited, and we will also tweet a notice.
* Play along with MyGuy for up to +1000.
+ Play along with ViggleLive for bonus points